John Lewis is one of the most popular department stores on the high street, and if you’ve left your Christmas shopping to the last minute don’t panic as they’ve got everything you could need.
John Lewis advises customers to check their local stores opening and closing times before heading out to avoid disappointment and getting left out in the cold. All shops will be open Christmas Eve, but will shut for Christmas Day – except the Heathrow Terminal 5 shop.
If you’re already hunting for a bargain then check out their clearance range which will launch online at 5pm Christmas Eve. You’ll be able to check the full range here.
Currys Christmas Eve opening times:
- Shops are open on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- All of our shops are shut on Christmas Day except for our Heathrow Terminal 5 shop. –
- All of our shops are shut on Boxing Day except Trafford, Heathrow and St Pancras station.
- All of our shops are shut on New Year’s Day except Trafford, Heathrow, St Pancras and Canary Wharf.
- Clearance will start online on Monday 24 December at 5pm and in shops on Thursday 27 December.
Don’t hang about, if you want to bag a bargain. If you’re not sure whether it’s a great deal then remember that in addition, to the offers across its fashion, home and technology product, John Lewis will price match competitors as part of it’s Never Knowingly Undersold policy.
The retailer also offers inclusive guarantees on all electronics and electricals, including five year guarantees on televisions.
Christmas gift guides
Source: Read Full Article