Coronavirus rules vary depending on whether you live in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
Millions of people are also affected by extra local restrictions. Find out what the rules are in your area by entering your postcode below.
What are the rules in your area?
Enter a full UK postcode to find out
This information was updated on 5 October at 11:30 BST.
Meeting friends and family
Going to work
Schools and nurseries
If you cannot see the look-up click here.
The rules highlighted in the search tool are a selection of the key restrictions in place in your area.
Always check your relevant national and local authority website for more information on the situation where you live. Also check local guidance before travelling to others parts of the UK.
All the guidance in our look-up comes from national government and local authority websites.
For more information on national measures see:
- England: Coronavirus rules
- Wales: Coronavirus rules
- Scotland: Coronavirus rules
- Northern Ireland: Coronavirus rules
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: What are the rules now?
- SUPPORT BUBBLES: What are they and who can be in yours?
- FACE MASKS: When do I need to wear one?
- SYMPTOMS: 85% of patients have one of these three symptoms
- JOBS: How will I be kept safe at work?
- Coronavirus lockdown measures
- Coronavirus pandemic
Source: Read Full Article