Prince Andrew: Lorraine on 'unusual' reported Pizza Express trip
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Shukri Walker has given the FBI a written statement describing how she allegedly saw the pair at Tramp nightclub in Mayfair in 2001. Earlier this week it was claimed that Ms Walker – who was 28 when she is said to have seen the Queen’s favourite son – is willing to testify against him in Ms Giuffre’s ongoing civil case.
This evening her lawyer Lisa Bloom admitted that her client was unsure of the exact date.
She told the Telegraph: “She doesn’t remember the exact date.
“She does remember the year but most importantly, as it was the only time in her life she’s seen a royal in person, she remembers seeing Prince Andrew as it made a big impression on her.”
Ms Giuffre is suing the 61-year-old royal for unspecified damages through a New York court for “significant emotional and psychological distress and harm”.
She alleges that the pair had sex three times.
Andrew has vehemently denied all her claims and told BBC Newsnight in 2019 that he has “no recollection” of ever meeting her.
The news emerged as it was reported that Andrew’s legal team could soon outline his response to the allegations.
The two sides are set to meet for a pre-trial hearing scheduled for November 3.
Prince William sees ‘no reason’ to move on from Harry’s interviews [INSIGHT]
Kate in nod to Princess Diana as Duchess attends 007 premiere [PICTURES]
Lilibet Diana christening: Prince William rejected plan for UK party [REVEALED]
Despite arguing there was no merit to the case launched by Ms Giuffre, who claims she was a sex slave of Andrew’s late paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein, the Duke was ordered to respond to the allegations by New York judge Lewis Kaplan.
It is expected both sides will agree scheduling for any potential trial to take place or whether the case against the Duke is dismissed entirely.
Should it go ahead Ms Walker could be called to give evidence.
Describing the evening, she said: “He (Andrew) looked like he was having a great time.
“And he was with this young girl who was close to my own age, perhaps even a bit younger than me.”
She was with a friend who has allegedly corroborated her version of events.
During his infamous Newsnight interview, Andrew said that he could not have been in Tramp that evening as he had taken his daughter, Princess Beatrice, to a party at Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey.
Yesterday Judge Kaplan gave both parties until October 22 to submit a proposed schedule, including plans for the discovery process and depositions.
Source: Read Full Article