Dominic Cummings has developed symptoms of coronavirus and is self isolating.
He will be staying in contact with the rest of the Downing Street team during his quarantine period.
It comes after Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced he had contracted Covid-19, followed by Health Secretary Matt Hancock.
Scottish Secretary Alister Jack is also self-isolating with symptoms, as is England’s Chief Medical Officer Chris Whitty.
This is a breaking story and will be updated.
Coronavirus latest news and updates
- Visit our live blog for the latest updates: Coronavirus news live
- Read all new and breaking stories on our Covid-19 news page
- Coronavirus symptoms explained
- Find out the latest on which shops can stay open in a lockdown
- Who needs to go to work, who needs to stay at home and who is classed as a key worker?
Source: Read Full Article