Prince Harry and Meghan’s next projects discussed by Scobie
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Prince Harry, 36, and Meghan Markle, 40, signed multimillion-dollar contracts with Netflix and Spotify to create content for the platforms after leaving the Royal Family in March 2020. Royal commentator Omid Scobie has claimed after months of leave for the royal couple, they are getting ready for a “busy period”. He said royal fans will see why their move to the US was “so important to them”.
Speaking to Good Morning America, Mr Scobie said: “One of the lessons learned by the couple was it’s ok to slow down.
“We saw them jump from one big project to the next especially when they moved over to the US but they’re on parental leave at the moment, enjoying that important family time from home.
“But we are about to enter a very busy period for the couple when they do return to work.
“We will see those first projects from Spotify, the Netflix project coming out and of course their own work from their charitable organisation Archewell.
“That’s something they really want to be on the ground for.
“We know they’re at their best when they’re interacting with people on those special engagements.”
He added: “This is finally going to be a chance to see them showing us what they’re doing in the US and why that move was so important for them.”
It comes as Harry flew to Aspen, Colorado to compete in a Sentebale polo match on Thursday after donating 1.5million dollars (£1.1million) from the proceeds of his upcoming memoirs to the charity he co-founded.
Prince Harry ‘should just shut up’ on Afghanistan says Rae
The royal family is braced for the publication of Harry’s memoirs next year which he has written “not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become”.
Harry set up Sentebale, in memory of his mother Diana, Princess of Wales, in Lesotho in 2006 to help vulnerable children in southern Africa affected by extreme poverty, inequality, and the HIV/Aids epidemic.
The Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup was postponed last year because of the pandemic.
Harry said he was thrilled to be supporting Sentebale in person and his donation was one of several he planned to make to charitable organisations.
Meghan and Harry receive thinly-veiled response from Michelle [INSIGHT]
Prince William ‘didn’t really want to be king’ Princess Diana said [ANALYSIS]
Queen invites Sarah Ferguson to Balmoral this summer [VIDEO]
The duke said in a statement on the charity’s website: “Our refocused mission at Sentebale is about addressing the most-immediate needs of vulnerable children in southern Africa, helping them access vital health services, receive necessary care, and build skills to be more resilient and self-sufficient in the future.”
He thanked sponsors and those who had helped to make the tournament, which will have fewer guests than normal, Covid-safe.
The duke added: “The Sentebale Polo Cup is critical to securing the funds needed to advance this important mission, and I’m thrilled to be able to support Sentebale, both in person and financially through a separate charitable donation to meet this immediate need.
“This is one of several donations I plan to make to charitable organisations and I’m grateful to be able to give back in this way for the children and communities who gravely need it.”
Source: Read Full Article