Meghan Markle: Calls for Duchess to lose title after court scandal
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Neil Sean claimed sources close to Oprah Winfrey, who interviewed the California-based pair for their bombshell interview, have already “discussed at great length” the possibility of a second sit down with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in an astonishing claim that a second string of revelations could hit our screens soon.
Mr Sean said: “What is interesting is given the backlash and the revelations that have come out…
“Even the Oprah Winfrey camp are now questioning and wondering themselves exactly what was the true story behind some of those [answers].”
But in an astonishing suggestion Mr Sean claimed sources who worked on the interview team are “wondering whether they now need to do a top up interview” with the Sussex’s.
In response Mr Sean remarked “I think this would be amazing”.
JUST IN Queen’s Household Cavalry soldier left face down after fainting – onlookers helpless
The royal expert however stressed his personal doubts that Meghan and Harry would in fact agree to a second interview.
He suggested the pair would be “stewing in their seats” if they subjected themselves to a second grilling.
But despite his reservations, he did entertain the idea of Oprah managing to secure some form of second interview with the Sussex’s as he noted the talk show Queen is a “powerful mogul” in the USA.
He suggested: “Oprah Winfrey is a very powerful mogul in television and would no doubt like to get a top up version, their side of events, over what has happened over the past 6-9 months.”
Meghan Markle: Angela Levin discusses ‘berated’ comments
But Mr Sean went even further claiming that such a second interview has in fact been “discussed at great length”.
He claimed discussions are taking place between CBS TV and Harpo Productions, Oprah Winfrey’s media company.
Mr Sean claimed however that talks are being kept quiet following the worldwide backlash and subsequent debunking of much of what was said in the Meghan and Harry interview.
The royal expert claimed this was “no doubt to keep a lid on what they thought was a major world coup of an interview”.
He added: “A lot of international broadcasters paid a lot of money for this interview.
“And now it is becoming one of the most [controversial] things of the last year.
“Something that even Oprah Winfrey could not have foreseen.”
Oprah Winfrey interviewed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for CBS’s ‘Oprah with Meghan and Harry’ on March 7, 2021.
Source: Read Full Article