We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
A royal insider has claimed Prince Charles invited the Duke and Duchess to stay on their upcoming trip to the UK, but the pair allegedly declined the invitation. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be returning to the UK this week for a series of charitable events.
The royal insider said Prince Charles “hasn’t wavered, despite the attacks, which seem to be coming with increased vigour.
“The Prince of Wales reiterated his invitation for Harry and Meghan, and the whole family if they wished, to come and stay with him this summer while he is at his home on the Balmoral estate.
“He thought it might be a good opportunity for everyone to take stock and relax, but the invitation was declined.”
It comes after Meghan Markle last week claimed her husband had said he had “lost” his father due to the fallout from their breakaway from the Royal Family.
FOLLOW BELOW FOR UPDATES…
When are Meghan and Harry coming back to the UK?
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be returning to the UK today.
In September, the royal pair will attend the One Young World summit in Manchester on September 5 – an event which brings together young leaders from across the world.
They will then travel to Germany for an Invictus Games event, and will then come back to the UK for the WellChild awards on September 8.
Good morning from London. I’m Aliss Higham, I’ll be bringing you all the latest developments on the Royal Family today. Please feel free to get in touch with me as I work if you have a story or tips to share! Your thoughts are always welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article