Europe

World holds breath for William’s response after explosive Harry claim

William feels 'betrayed' by Harry after Netflix doc says expert

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Prince Harry’s 416-page explosive memoir is set to be released worldwide on January 10. Although the content of the read remains mostly unknown, the world are anxiously waiting to hear any possible response from the 38-year-old’s brother, Prince William if claims are put out in the book, regarding him or his wife, Kate. According to the Guardian, which says it has seen a copy of the Duke’s upcoming memoir, Spare, Prince Harry claimed that Prince William physically attacked him in his Nottingham Cottage kitchen. The Guardian reported that the book sets out that an argument between the pair had previously taken place over Prince Harry’s wife Meghan Markle in 2019.

FOLLOW FOR LIVE UPDATES BELOW…

Good morning

Good morning from London. I’m Lauren Welch and I’ll be bringing you all the latest developments on the Royal Family. Please feel free to get in touch with me throughout the day if you have a story or a tip to add! 

Your thoughts are always welcome!

Email: [email protected]

Twitter: @laurenmwelch

Prince Harry claims he was attacked by William

Prince Harry writes in Spare, according to the Guardian, that his brother was critical of his marriage to Meghan, with William describing her as “difficult”, “rude” and “abrasive”.

Quoting Harry, the Guardian said: “He grabbed me by the collar, ripping my necklace, and he knocked me to the floor”.

The memoir is set to be released in 16 languages, with the audio version released on the same day, and read by Harry himself.

Source: Read Full Article