World News

WWE’s Karrion Kross hopes to ‘hospitalise’ Drew McIntyre ahead of UK show

WWE star Karrion Kross has stated he is "open to hospitalising" former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre ahead of their potential match-up at an upcoming UK event.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Star, the two-time NXT Champion revealed he would "sign a waiver" and "dive bomb" McIntyre "on his head in front of his friends and family".

Their feud may come to a head at the upcoming Glasgow Live show on October 30, following Kross' shocking return to the WWE in August.

READ MORE: 'Best ever' WWE legend died in star nephew's arms on hotel bathroom floor

Since his return though, he has had a continued back and forth with McIntyre, with Kross saying he has a "real problem" with the Scottish star.

Speaking to Daily Star, Kross said: "It hasn't been personal up until recently. He made things personal last week when he crashed into us [Kross and fellow WWE star Scarlett Bordeux] and hit my wife's side of the car.

"He put her in danger and now we have a real problem. I'm open to hospitalizing him as often as WWE would offer the opportunity to.

"In the event that he wants to sign a waiver in Glasgow, I would be happy to dive bomb him on his head in front of his friends and family and fans.

"With the exception of last week, its been an incredible experience to get back in front of the WWE universe."

  • Survivalist creates 'nuclear war survival kit' including pickaxe and foil blankets

Returning to the fold after almost a year, Kross said he felt "unplugged for a short period" and his return has provided a "fulfilling experience" for the former NXT champion.

Noting the challenges ahead though, Kross conceded that McIntyre "doesn't have people pinning him or tapping him out very often."

He added: "There can't even be a handful of people this year. McIntyre is on a roll. He's been in the ring with people like Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, The Undertaker. He's top of the food chain right now."

Because he is top of the food chain, Kross says that No.1 contender McIntyre was "logically" the main target, who he now has "personal issues" with.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.

READ NEXT:

  • WWE's new boss 'attacked her dad with a steel pipe before he choked her unconscious'
  • WWE Raw Results: Seth Rollins defends newly won US Championship against Matt Riddle
  • Ex-WWE star and Tough Enough winner Sara Lee dies aged 30 leaving family 'all in shock'
  • Impact Wrestling's Kaz challening for belt that 'defined' career at Bound for Glory
  • Impact Wrestling's Jessicka labels Bound for Glory 'milestone' in near-two decade career

Source: Read Full Article